JoeLABs embedded systems integration contacting and consulting services helps system design teams accelerate their design process by delivering PCB design integration, platform staging support firmware, and supporting Host PC Software utilities to bring up functional system prototypes.
The JoeLABs Advantage...by your side!
- Saves your team time on component-level integration and bring-up so you can focus on your solution.
- Sensible Software API design and Software Documentation included to help you build your application atop your custom platform.
- On demand/as-needed resourcing
- Per-project milestones contracting and per-hour consulting arrangments available.
- Independent voice for technology trends mentoring to help close knowledge gaps and facilitate continual learning.
JoeLABs provides electronics schematic capture and PCB layout to integrate off the shelf microcontrollers and digital peripherals with existing supporting circuits to build your prototyping platform1.
- Discuss and review your prototyping platform objectives.
- Schematic capture of prototyping circuits.
- PCB layout for manufacturability.
- Design as:
- A standalone prototyping board,
- Attached to vendor microcontroller evaluation board,
- Adhering to a single-board computer expansion format, or
- Fitting within your selected off-the-shelf prototype project enclosure.
JoeLABs works with you to build your base platform Firmware/Software project to support your prototyping platform2 by initializing and activating a processing unit, its peripheral bus/interfaces, and link up with on-chip and peripheral connected components and circuit modules.
- Microcontroller bringup of 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers on
MCU vendor part-family evaluation board or your prototype platform including:
- ARM based (STMicroelectronics STM32, Nordic nRF)
- Microchip PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC
- Renesas SH
- Texas Instruments MSP430
Single Board Computer platform bringup and staging.
- Raspberry Pi
- Embedded C Firmware Development
- Analog and Digital Sensors integration.
- Analog voltage and PWM signal output.
- Interface Communications activation and driver development,
- Activation and wrapper function build-up for peripherals interfaced to microcontroller such as ADC, DAC, EEPROM, serial RAM, LED, and display.
- Embedded connectivity wakeup: 802.11 WiFi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Establish connection to MQTT/IoT endpoint
JoeLABs provides staging software tools and utilities development for concept testing and to work with your system platform prototype2.
- Computer software languages/environments including:
- C++, with JUCE framework
- Web Technologies
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
1JoeLABs offers Schematic Capture and PCB Layout services for platform prototyping purposes.
Project scopes, quotes, and notation on project outputs (including but not limited to PCB silkscreen text)
shall indicate purpose for prototyping.
2JoeLABs offers platform support firmware/software development to support electronics component activation and functional peripherial driver bring-up. Project scopes, quotes, and deliverables shall reflect this level of development.
Let's Build Together
16 years professional experience. ✓
Make and Mentor. ✓
Working with leading
innovators in the United States.
Let's discuss how we can help start your next project!