JoeLABs offers embedded systems integration contracting and consulting to make your selection of off-the-shelf components play together.
The JoeLABs objective is to deliver a base platform firmware project that initializes and activates a microcontroller, its peripheral bus/interfaces, and link up with on-chip and peripheral connected component modules.
- Microcontroller bringup of 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers on
MCU vendor part-family evaluation board, including:
- ARM based (STMicroelectronics STM32F3, STM32F4, Nordic nRF)
- Microchip PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC
- Renesas SH
- Texas Instruments MSP430
- Analog and Digital Sensors integration.
- Analog voltage and PWM signal output.
- Interface Communications activation and driver development,
- Activation and wrapper function build-up for peripherals interfaced to microcontroller such as ADC, DAC, EEPROM, serial RAM, LED, and display.
- Embedded connectivity wakeup: 802.11 WiFi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)