JoeLABs embedded systems integration contacting and consulting services helps system design teams accelerate their design process by delivering platform support firmware to bring up foundational component level operation.
The JoeLABs Advantage...by your side!
- Saves your team time on component-level bring-up so you can focus on your solution.
- On demand/as-needed resourcing
- Per-project milestones contracting and per-hour consulting arrangments available.
- Independent voice for technology trends mentoring to help close knowledge gaps and facilitate continual learning.
The JoeLABs objective is to deliver a base platform Firmware/Software project that initializes and activates a processing unit, its peripheral bus/interfaces, and link up with on-chip and peripheral connected component modules.
- Microcontroller bringup of 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers on
MCU vendor part-family evaluation board, including:
- ARM based (STMicroelectronics STM32F3, STM32F4, Nordic nRF)
- Microchip PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC
- Renesas SH
- Texas Instruments MSP430
Single Board Computer platform bringup and staging.
- Raspberry Pi 3+
- Analog and Digital Sensors integration.
- Analog voltage and PWM signal output.
- Interface Communications activation and driver development,
- Activation and wrapper function build-up for peripherals interfaced to microcontroller such as ADC, DAC, EEPROM, serial RAM, LED, and display.
- Embedded connectivity wakeup: 802.11 WiFi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Establish connection to MQTT/IoT endpoint
Let's Build Together
14 years professional experience. ✓
Make and Mentor. ✓
Let's discuss how we can help start your next project!